Face Criminal Allegations With Confidence
When a prosecutor files criminal charges, you need to be ready with a strong defense and a viable strategy. I’m attorney Mike Rogers and I provide the experienced criminal defense representation for DWI and traffic violations you need. The sooner you call, the better.
Mike Rogers Is Vigilant,
Experienced And Straightforward
When you face a criminal allegation or believe that the police will knock on your door, your first priority needs to be your legal defense.
At Rogers Legal Group PLLC, I’m straightforward about your prospects and provide legal guidance tailored to your needs, whether that means exploring pretrial diversion programs, negotiating plea deals or going to trial for your defense.
Your rights and your interests are my focus.
The Long Shadow Of A Criminal Conviction
Some of the most difficult and lasting consequences of a criminal conviction come well after you go to court. In addition to any jail time or community service you must serve, negative consequences include:
- Inability to work in certain fields, like in medical care, child care or other industries
- Affect your custody of your children after a divorce
- Eligibility for SNAP benefits, housing assistance or other government support
- Expensive court fines and victim restitution costs
- Loss of driver’s license and inability to drive to work or take your kids to school
You cannot simply hope for the best. By working with an experienced attorney, you give yourself an opportunity to keep your life on track and to maintain your stability. Take advantage of my experience and strong advocacy.