The Best Defense Strategies Are Based In Experience
Michael J. Rogers Jr.
ATTORNEY AT LAW
Helping people through some of life's most difficult legal experiences, Rogers Legal Group PLLC, in Edinburg, Texas, provides criminal defense representation in DWI, Traffic Ticket and Drug Offense. Offering customized guidance and dedicated advocacy, the law firm is focused on helping clients achieve the best results possible to their cases. Rogers Legal Group PLLC represents clients throughout Edinburg, McAllen, Mission, and the Rio Grande Valley.
As an Edinburg native, attorney Rogers understands the challenges that Texans face. Prior to entering into his private practice, he served as a prosecutor, giving him valuable experience that he draws on to know when to negotiate and when to take a hard stance and go to court. He approachs all matters with his clients' rights and best interests at the forefront of his mind, and works to help them efficiently and effectively resolve their legal issues.
Rogers Legal Group PLLC, offers free virtual initial consultations. The firm knows that every client and legal situation is unique, and tailors their counsel and approach based on the unique circumstances, needs and goals of each client. They discuss clients' options with them in an open, judgment-free environment, explaining the potential benefits or downsides in a way that is easy to understand. The firm works to ensure their clients are in the best position to make informed decisions about their cases, and therefore, their futures. For the convenience of those they represent, the law firm accepts credit cards.
- St. Mary's University School of Law, San Antonio, Texas
- J.D. - 2015
- Honors: Dean's List
- University of Texas Pan American, Edinburg, Texas
- B.S. - 2011
- Major: Criminal Justice
- Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association, Member, 2019 to Present
- Phi Delta Phi International Legal Honor Society, Member, 2014 to Present
- William S. Sessions American Inn of Court, Pupil, 2014 to 2015
- Hidalgo County Bar Association, Member, 2019 to Present
- San Antonio Criminal Defense Lawyers Association, Member, 2019 to 2020
- National College for DUI Defense, Member, Present
Fraternities or Sororities
- Phi Delta Phi
Current Employment Position
- Bexar County District Attorney's Office, Assistant District Attorney, 2016 to 2019
- Rogers and Greehey PLLC, Attorney, 2019 to 2021
- Traffic Tickets
- Criminal Defense
- Texas, 2015
- Superlawyers Rising Star - 2021
- The National Trial Lawyers Top 40 under 40 South Texas - 2019-2020